|I'm planning on giving away points or premium to other people once I reach a cretin amount|
Burning Truth 1.Pokeumans: Burning TruthBurning Truth 1. by zoroark97
1. The Revealing
Pokémon belongs to Nintendo
Pokeumans belongs to pokemonmanic3595
My characters belong to me.
It was just another day in class. The teacher was giving some boring lecture about something way to boring for a lot of us, half of the class was dead asleep, many were on their phones, and then there was me... playing my Pokémon Y on my 3DS underneath the desk. Yeah nothing new. I'm Felix Maxis, a sophomore in a high school near Atlanta, Georgia, nothing out of the average Pokémon geek... not yet that is. So I was challenging the Battle Mansion again trying to get up to at least 50 win streak. Delphox was my strongest Pokémon; I would always send him out first. Then right as I got up to the 50th battle, my teacher caught me and took my 3DS up. I guess it was kind of my fault for having my 3DS out during lessons, but the others were on their phones! Anyway after a while the bell rung and I asked for my system ba
PMDU New Member GuideHello everyone, Sundance here. This guide is meant to serve as an introduction to the group for new members, and explains everything you need to know in order to participate. This gets updated semi-frequently with new info whenever something comes up, so if you're ever unsure how something works, please check here before asking a question.PMDU New Member Guide by PMDUnity
How do I join?
Joining PMDU is easy. Simply join up to the DA group as a member (you will be automatically accepted), download the current recruitment form for either drawing or writing, and fill it out as instructed.
What do I need in order to participate?
All you need to participate in PMDU is a DA account, an art or writing program, and a way to upload your contributions to the group. Skill level is irrelevant - one of the aims of a group like this is to provide a comfortable environment for artists and writers to improve their skills while having fun. A decent free digital art program to consider is GIMP, for those who don’t h
Further Things Not To Do In A Pokeumans BaseThis is really proving to be an issue, isn't it?Further Things Not To Do In A Pokeumans Base by Man-in-crowd-4
- When asked when he thinks his nemesis Emily will next appear, Cameron Stevens is not to start counting down loudly from ten.
- Sakato’s real name is not Usain.
- Do not ask Cyber to verify any of the Rules Of The Internet.
Do not ask Emily to verify any of the Rules Of The Internet.
- Do not ask Brandon is his ‘aura senses are tingling’.
Or if he ‘senses a disturbance in the life force’.
- Mr. Gamlina has better things to do with his time than answer questions about ‘doing things doggy style’, even if you were referring his battle technique.
- Kyle Uchia is not talking out of his ass.
- The correct way to refer to Brandon’s inconsistent control of his Psychic attack is not that he ‘suffers from performance issues’.
- ‘Consult the Helix Fossil’ is not a contingency plan.
- Do not stalk suspected transformees
How to request a drawing. Rules.RulesHow to request a drawing. Rules. by wacomon
1. You should be watching us.
2. Write a new journal about us, and include a Mention of this account so that we receive a notification of your journal.
'Look! wacomon is doing free requests!'
3. Fav this journal.
4. Leave your ref sheet here.
- Just 1 request per week. (This option is closed so far. New request events will start with a new journal entrie. That's why we want you watch us.)
- OCs are more preffered.
- Just ONE character per request!
- Don't delete us from watch.
- Your account must be registred not less than 3 months ago.
- Your account must be active.
- We don't accept adopt/stock accounts. Mains only.
- All requests are sketches. Full color requests will be offered by us as a contests prizes.
- Your request would take from 2 days to 1,5 week to do. Please, be patient.
- We can decline your request without a mention of reason.
I don't ever answer on 'Can I have a request?' or 'Can you do my OC?' or 'Are you open for request?' or 'Can